The IS view on Delivering Services to the Business, published November 2004
This book, the most recent one, is the first volume dedicated to align the Information System activities
with the needs of the business. As oposed to the rest of the ITIL series, it targets mainly project managers
and senior management.
The objectives of this book are:
- To enable IT people to understand how they contribute to the business.
- To enable IT people to deliver and improve the services
- Maximise the use of IT by the business
- Enable a compimentary culture with the business, forging a partnership.
- IT aligment to the business, at the strategical, tactical and operational levels